Job ID 2508
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking to hire an intern for WordPress design and development for our products and services. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins. * Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website. WordPress Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
1. Access to Laptop
2. Access to good Wi-Fi
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: ₹10,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)