Job ID 6895
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Extract reports from multiple sources like IT, operations and customer feedback.
- Transform the raw data into actionable business insights through statistics and data models.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atla
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali – 160062, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer