Job ID 2062
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Lead strategy, network expansion and execution of storage, material handling, receiving, and
shipping operations across manufacturing and warehouse facilities.
- Create the department’s structure while building and overseeing KPI’s, process improvement and
- Develop and lead safe practices for handling, shipping and receiving all materials including
- Develop and implement strategies for maintaining optimum inventory levels for all raw material,
sub-assembly and finished goods across the network.
- Responsible for overall inventory control including process, data systems and reporting.
- Work with Program Management and New Product Introduction (NPI) teams in supporting the
development and launch of new products.
- Responsible for the layout, equipment and process optimization at sites, specific to material
- Responsible for personnel hiring, development and meeting performance expectations.
- Effectively work across functions in leading and supporting daily execution and implementing new
initiatives within the organization.
- Lead monthly forecasting and reporting. Track and report performance metrics and KPIs.
- Evolve and maintain standard operating procedures for processes and systems. Provide
recommendations for operational improvements.
- Actively support and foster a culture of inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain
Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Materials Management, Warehouse, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
operations positions with management responsibility.
- Experience in Inventory Management and Inventory Control.
- Extensive knowledge of ERP/MRP Systems or equivalent.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple
- Proven leadership skills with written and verbal communication skills to work internally and
externally at all levels of management and with peers.
- Microsoft Office skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- MBA and/or Advanced Degree.
- Extensive experience on new product introduction (NPI) teams.
- Experience working with SQL and Tableau analytics.
- Experience in Transportation and Logistics.
- APICS, CPIM or Lean/Six Sigma Certifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹700,000.00 – ₹900,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Thiruvallur – 600095, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)