Job ID 4436
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AVASOFT is looking for a Sr. User Experience (UX) Design Consultant to help scale our capability to deliver an enhanced experience to our customers. As an UX Design Consultant, you will be a hands-on team player within AVASOFT’s Customer Success team, as well as a trusted user experience design advisor to AVASOFT’s clients to rapidly build functional increments, test their effectiveness, and incorporate improvements. In this role, not only do you become an expert at delivering intuitive, visually aesthetic and usable process applications on our software, but you would build a User Experience Design capability within the Customer Success Department and provide feedback to Engineering on how to continually improve the software. In addition to being part of a cross-functional, agile team, the ideal candidate will own all aspects of the design process including but not limited to user research, design thinking, interaction design, visual design and usability studies.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Experience writing estimates and setting timelines. Practiced in facilitating multi-stakeholder meetings to determine design objectives.
- High attention to detail and ability to work and manage drafts and deliverables in an extremely organized manner.
- Expert ability to communicate changing requirements or priorities across a project team and achieve timely and universal acceptance.
- Collaborate with clients and Product Managers to understand and document business requirements during customer onboarding.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software’s such as Sketch, InVision , Balsamiq, Framer, Miro.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.