Job ID 7014
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
US Recruiter (USA Shift)
Shift Time: – 6pm to 4am (subject to change as per company needs)
- Review the job description understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media etc
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end to end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship & credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Submitting candidates resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice & video calls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Organization/Coordination Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go getter attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vadodara – 390020, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- US Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- US staffing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)