Job ID 6953
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer