Job ID 2818
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As a UI/UX Lead Designer, you will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and come up with creative designs for a better User experience. Working closely with our product/Project and development teams, you will present reasoning for any design decision based on UX standards and methodologies such as Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines. As lead designer, you will also provide supporting assets for handoff to developers and review of design work.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, manage multiple activities at the same time, set priorities, and pivot to new tasks quickly. Creativity, organization and an eye for clean design are required. Candidates should be comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Collaboration with peers, leaders, and global counterparts is required.
No. of vacancy:
5- 7 years
8.0 LPA to 10.0 LPA
As an UI-UX Lead Designer, you will be responsible
- To work on different phases of the project to document workflows, and user flows, create wireframes, and build the user interfaces.
- To collaborate and support the UI/UX Designers across various products and projects.
- To help maintain design systems across multiple products.
- In making sure that we are solving for the right user problem.
- To help facilitate any research when needed.
- To present work to various teams and stakeholders
- For delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- For designing ideas using various design thinking methodologies and latest technology.
- To plan and implement new designs
- To optimize existing user interface designs
- To communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- To develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- To manage a team of designers to ensure they meet the desired outcome
- For creating frameworks to organize information and understand the user needs on how an application and service should work from a user perspective.
- To propose creative UX solutions adhering to technical framework and governance in a cross-divisional and cross-application/service environment.
- To clearly outline solutions by end-user interaction methodology, usually in the form of mock-ups, models, wireframes, documentation and prototypes
- To adhere to the Micron branding and guidelines
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Digital Arts & Design or any related field
- 7+ years of experience working in UX/UI or Product teams with technology-focused industries.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team Management Skills
- Knowledge of tools Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Sketch
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What you will love about us:
Great company culture | Experienced Team | Employee Oriented Policies | Working Environment | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future | Learning & Development