Job ID 2228
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. Responsible for the sales of international tours (Outbound Sales)
2. Package calculations and itinerary preparation.
3. Understanding customer requirements.
4. Resolve questions and be able to process all travel inquiries.
5. Booking transportation and hotel reservations.
6. Assisting customers to choose from a variety of travel options.
7. Handling American market.
1. Should have knowledge of international tourist destinations.
2. Travel, tourism and hospitality experience desired.
3. Good communication skills required.
4. Critical thinker and problem solver.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi – 110078, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales & Business Development Managers: 3 years (Required)
- Travel planning: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employer