Job ID 9681
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Up to date cPanel CWA & CWSA-1 certification or equivalent certifications from known vendors such as RedHat, CompTIA, AWS, etc.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, and VPS
- Have advanced experience with common web hosting components; CentOS, cPanel & WHM, MySQL, Firewalls
- Have a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Able to quickly and efficiently handle a variety of common web hosting related issues such as:
- Diagnosing common HTTP error codes
- DNS Zone configuration
- FTP connection
- Email client configuration
- Diagnosing PHP-based errors
- MySQL configuration
- Setting up cron-jobs and other common cPanel-based tasks.
- Have a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone, ticket and live chat as needed
- Fluent written and spoken English.