Job ID 4885
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sharpen your knives – We’re hiring a Tech Lead (m/f/d) in India!
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain – parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
Your position I What’s your on menu?
- Defining the strategic direction of your team and contributing to the technical strategy of all Honest Food products.
- You will guide and coach an exceptional team of engineers and engineering managers, mentoring them in technical and non-technical aspects and lead them to build stable, scalable, and reliable features and services.
- You will help them shape their careers and grow the team to become more self-organized, agile, and autonomous.
- You establish and grow the right Engineering Practices within your team (e.g., TDD, CI/CD, Agile, etc.) to improve your team’s engagement, delivery speed, and quality of features and services you own.
- Together with a product manager, you will lead the projects your team owns. This includes stakeholder and dependency management, creating roadmaps, alignments, and cost management.
- You’ll play an active role in evolving our overall architecture, especially for those systems and products owned by your team.
- You’ll take ownership of the hiring and onboarding of engineers for your team.
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany:
- We offer our team members who are interested in moving abroad, the opportunity to apply to relocate and work from our German office (in Berlin).
Craving something new? If so, we would love to hear from you!
In case you don’t have a CV at hand, you can also apply with your compelling LinkedIn profile.
Based on our company values we give equal opportunity to everyone, regardless of their background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people.
All of our applicants are given equal oppo