Job ID 38854
Career Level ManagerExecutive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Delivery Excellence Partner – FAO
Should be comfortable with Night shift.
Education & Experience:
Overall 8-12 Plus years experience in FAO
Atleast 4 years of experience as Lean Six Sigma or Transformation professional for FAO, SCM, HRO processes is must.
MCOM, MBA in Finance, CA/ICWA or Engineering background with proven black belt or transformation expertise in FAO, SCM, HRO processes
Must Have Skills:
* FAO Background in BPS (Mandatory)
* Certified Six Sigma GB/BB (Optional)
* Working/Functional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
* Should be able to demonstrate experience in practical application of Lean Six Sigma techniques, Automation, etc. Experience in deploying Data analytics, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence,etc would be an advantage
* LSS Green belt must. QMS, Black Belt, Master Black belt, Agile, Digital competencies and PMP certifications would be an advantage.