Job ID 20503
Career Level ManagerOfficerExecutiveOthers
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Management of complete recruitment life cycle for identifying best talent from diverse sources.
- Work very closely with founders/hiring managers to ensure proper understanding of needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Set up the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Recommend ways to optimize and showcase employer brand by positioning company as a great place to work to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
- Sourcing the best talent through Internal Database, Job Portal, Head Hunting, References, Advertisements, Networking Sites, etc.
- Responsible for Manpower Planning, budgeting, ensuring smooth interview, offer & joining process.
- Managing salary negotiation, offer preparation, background verification, new joinee feedback etc.
- Conduct employee referral programs, tie-ups with institutes and campus, run recruitment Drives, Campus, social media campaigns, headhunting (passive searches) etc for closing the position within given TAT.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants
- Person should be outgoing and ready to meet the potential senior management candidates.
- Ensuring the Dashboard of Recruitment is shared on weekly basis.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Generate reports on various recruiting statistics; time to fill, cost per hire, source of hires etc.