Job ID 1288
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Category / Function Html Department
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. Architect, Designs, code tests and implements application systems to meet management / organizational / stakeholders objectives / needs.
2. 10% Project Management, 40% Requirements & Architecture, 50% Analysis & Code
3. Participates in defining development processes and standard.
4. Participates in initial requirement meetings.
5. Adheres to processes and standards defined by Enterprise Development organization/architect board.
6. Creates and maintains complex application reporting system utilizing specified reporting tool.
7. Reads technical systems design and requirements document and converts design to code.
8. Review code to ensure that it meets the required standards and also meets the architectural requirements
Help Maintain Developed applications
1. Web and client based systems and initiate actions necessary for improvement.
2. Evaluates and suggest new development technologies and tools
3. Responsible to help analysts and developers in resolving the production issues.
4. Performs and participates in the technical reviews of developed components.
5. Drive the service driven (reusable code) development by analysts and developers
6. Position is required to analyze architectual designs, apply development patterns, and then construct any part of the system.
7. Position is required to be able to construct components based on personal design preferences or following a pre-existing pattern.
8. Position is expected to have deep development knowledge and broad experience with most system development challenges.
1. Ensures that development standards, policies, and development guidelines are regularly reviewed and enhanced as required.
2. Ensures that all teams are educated and follows the defined development processes and creates required documentation.
3. Communicates technical guidelines with internal teams.
4. Ensures that all of the applications he/she is responsible is following the agreed/defined development processes.
5. Inform management and document if there are deviation from the development standards.
Vision and Strategy
1. Review, plan and execute technology upgrades.
2. Provide inputs to management on need of upgrades of applications.
3. Anticipate and execute need of architecture overhaul on existing applications.
4. Assess and Suggests need of creating applications on different platforms like (mobile applications)
5. Understand current architectural risks and mitigate the same.