Job ID 3974
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for plugins development, theme integration.
- Responsible for handling a project independently.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects, WordPress Expert.
- Developing requirements & planning documentation considering the WordPress framework.
- Customizing and publishing content using existing WordPress themes.
- Collaborating with design and programming teams.
- Collaborate with team members for code and design reviews.
- Communicating with and managing multiple clients.
- Providing direction, advice + guidance team of WordPress coders for project execution.
- Interact with international clients.
- Proactively review WordPress components, widgets, and plugins to keep all solutions at the cutting-edge and maintain security.
- Developing, maintaining, and optimizing secure, reusable, and scalable websites.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to the clients.
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Should have problem-solving, prioritizing tasks, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of consuming and creating Web services is a plus.
- Ability to handle a team of 5 – 8 members.
- Github knowledge is a must.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Looking for one who is keen to learn JS technologies.
We are a bunch of technocrats who’re passionate at heart and we drive impact by synergizing with each other’s forces & having fun while we are at it.
Our people define our culture. If there is anything we need to change/improve, we do.
- Health Comes First: Extensive Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Flexible Working Hours: Decide your own productive time per your project/client.
- Dental, Eye, and Body Checkups: Routine checkups help to keep you updated.
- Gaming Zone: Dedicated place for enjoying a refreshing work break any time of the day.
- Celebrations: Celebrate festivals and the diversity of our culture.
- Parties: We just need a reason to party regularly and a BIG trip yearly.
- Handmade tea and coffee, as you like it fresh: Who doesn’t have fresh beverages after all.
- Latest technologies: Opportunity to stay ahead in the constantly changing technology trends globally.
- Vibrant work environment: Everybody helps everyone. Fueling your growth with impactful learning & growth opportunities.
- Certifications: Company-sponsored certifications to fuel your competence.
- Work Anniversary Bonus: One-month additional salary as a bonus every year.
- Gratuity: Your long-term commitment pays.
- Interest-Free Loan up to 3 times the salary: No documentation, get money directly in your account.
- Excellent Referral Bonus: Help a friend and get rewarded every time.
- Make money from your money: Earn a guaranteed 10% on your investments in NBFC without any charges.
Interested candidates can share your resume at email@example.com or call on 6354101677.