Job ID 9071
Career Level Student
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior Statistical Programmer
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Uses SAS or other software to develop custom programming code to generate summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan and programming specifications.
- Works to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements.
- Performs validation programming and works with other Programmers, Biostatisticians, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
- Keeps project team members informed of programming progress and issues requiring their attention.
- Follow applicable SOPs, WIs, and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH).
- Maintains well organized, complete, and up-to-date project documentation, testing, and verification/quality control documents and programs ensuring inspection readiness.
- Manages scheduling and time constraints across multiple projects at a time, sets goals based on priorities from management, and adapts to timeline or priority changes by reorganizing daily workload.