Job ID 9135
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sr.Solution Engineer (Salesforce Developer)
This role will work closely with the Principal Solution Engineer and Application Engineering, to help continually improve and enhance our Salesforce Service Cloud platform, based on internal and external customer needs.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership and coordinate all programmatic requests amongst a dedicated group of developers. You will work alongside our Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
- Collaborating with the Application Engineering lead to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits).
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support new client and business requirements.
- Application development, including Lightning pages and Web Components.
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems to integrate across the business.
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development.
- Striving towards coding best practices and data quality.
- Contributing to technical documentation.
- Closes defects in the tracking system when the defect has been corrected and meets stated requirements.
- Ensures that new solutions comply with design specifications and system best practices.
- Ensures that solution delivery meets specified time and budget requirements.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging technologies
- Works with third-party vendors and consultants on developing system-specific skills.
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, a professional qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members.
- Create technical documentation.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.