Job ID 7279
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sr Regulatory Consultant
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- BS degree, preferably in a science-related field or equivalent experience in science/regulatory/medical writing-related field. PhD preferred.
- Moderate regulatory, pharmaceutical/medical device related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to the preparation of regulatory submissions including for example IND, PMA, NDA, MAA, and CTD, including electronic submissions. Experience in niche submissions such as ODD, PIP/PMP an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- Good quality management skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to interact with staff from multiple departments and offices to establish project standards.
- Good initiative, adaptability, and pro-activity.
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail.
- Ability to work concurrently on projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.