Job ID 1392
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Html Department
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sr. Java Developer:
3 -8 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Experience in spring boot or Spring, Collections, Microservices.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
What will you be doing?
· Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
· Understand requirements and Low-Level Design
· Understand and Adhere to coding standards already laid out
· Should be able to code based on low level designs
· Good understanding of a developer’s responsibility in team development environment
· Knows to write and execute unit test cases
What we’re looking for:
· End-to-end software development lifecycle
· Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
· Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT
· Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
· Java, JSP, Struts 2
· J2EE frameworks: Spring, Hibernate.
· Java web services, SOAP and REST API
· Databases (Oracle/SQL )
· Application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache)
· Version Control Software (SVN / CVS / Git/ Gerrit)
· Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹600,000.00 – ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)