Job ID 2678
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Experience University from your couch. Proof of Work based courses to land you a job.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Perks & benefits
Break: 10LPA + 5LPA (retention at the end of the first year) + 5LPA worth of ESOPs (at the end of the first year)
Note: we might revise the salary (increase) based on your perf in 6 months.
How to apply
the selection process is divided into two steps:
Round 1: the challenge
- Search the internet, but if you copy I’ll ask what have you added extra.
- Make sure that the project is hosted publicly.
Deadline: The deadline to complete the challenge is 50 hours from when you’ll receive this document.
Fill in the application form here.
Round 2: technical interview
During the technical round, you will be asked to add a minor feature live. Therefore, it is important that you comprehend the code you have written. You should review the most important topics prior to the interview. You will receive an interview schedule invite from us if you clear the first round.
After clearing both rounds, you will receive a selection mail with your offer letter.
“Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world” — Nelson Mandela