Job ID 2373
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- In depth knowledge of paid marketing along with daily implementation, reporting, and running of paid marketing on all social platforms.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing, or have relevant writing capability.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and regulations.
- Present strategies and campaign ideas to senior management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 – ₹450,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)