Job ID 31557
Career Level ManagerExecutive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. They will:
- Forecast contacts and plan capacity for worldwide contact center network for Amazon customer service.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Manage headcount staffing and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple business and geographies.
- Develop forecasting models that captures the dynamics of retail and digital e-commerce business.
- Build short/long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.