Job ID 2686
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior UX Designer
Experience University from your couch. Proof of Work based courses to land you a job.
- Craftsmanship – Someone who can craft simple and polished solutions without compromising the beauty or usability of the product. Leading brainstorming sessions, design reviews & user research for ideation and concept refinement.
- Enabler – Hands-on design member on the team that guides a cross-functional team and elevates the culture of UX thinking and design excellence.
- Ready for Change – Iterating, and experimentation is the key when designing for unchartered territories. You’ll need to partner closely with the engineering and product team to understand the needs and dreams of our audience group. Also open to sharing work in progress, along with giving & receiving critique/suggestions.
- Team-player – Work with a cross-functional team to strategize and build compelling user-centric visions, including organizing people and processes for alignment. Grow by forging meaningful rapport with the team to align towards a common goal.
- Grow with the Team – You’ll be expected to mentor and inspire the growing team of young enthu product designers to raise the bar on design processes and quality.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing User Experiences for internet products
- A great portfolio to showcase the work
- Have a good understanding of user research and is able to conduct user research initiatives to guide the product experience.
- Brownie points if you have killer chops in prototyping tools like ProtoPie, AfterEffects.
- Good to Have: Prior experience in game and character design, 3D modelling, architecture and/or virtual reality.
Come join us on this exciting journey of innovation and creating impact.
To the earlier question