Job ID 2455
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
NEED FEMALE CANDIDATE (NO MONTHLY TARGET)
Planning and selling domestic and international Packages.Proven work experience as a Travel Agent
Managing the travel reservations of our clients from their initial request to completion Providing best in class customer service that exceeds clients expectations Coordinating international travel reservations Reservations for Air/ Hotel & Ground Transportation
- Continuous follow up with the customers
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice & information.
- Attractive salary, best incentives in the travel Industry
- Ability to work on GDS for booking air/hotel/ creating PNR’s
- The candidate should have good Geographical knowledge.
- Previous Travel Sales Experience is a must. Good Knowledge on Hotel Type/Services International Standards Desired Profile and Required Skills: .
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice and information.
- A positive attitude towards the job is basis pre-requisite
- Determine customer needs and suggest suitable travel information.
- Use Promotional techniques to sell tickets to customers. Create and maintain records of all the customers.
- Able to handle all the post-sales calls and follow ups.
- Handle problems and complaints of customers
Required Candidate profile
-Excellent communication skills
FOR QUERRIES DROP WHTSAPP OR CALL
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Speak with the employer