Job ID 9093
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
A role where the candidate will have regular interactions with various client team members for data management offered within the Deployment Solutions department of Syneos Health. The candidate will be the technical contact responsible for the management of account projects that include collecting, processing, analyzing, and loading of data and information regarding sales performance, operational effectiveness, and market position. Candidate should be comfortable working in an environment that is driven by process governance to ensure consistency and efficiency across client implementations and ongoing production control activities. Works closely with internal teams including Project Management, Incentive Compensation, Analytics & Reporting, and Client Services to determine project scope and data expectations to ensure the success of ongoing data exchange processes.
- Provide day to day support of scheduled and adhoc deliverables in defined SLA.
- Troubleshoot and solve operational issues.
- Work independently to process information by loading / extraction of data.
- Fulfill data task requests using Veeva data load tools.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc extracts/reports and troubleshoot issues at the request of clients and sales management.
- Perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard deliverables, ad hoc loading and extraction projects.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including work instructions for all repeatable tasks.
- Provide feedback in design of new integration initiatives.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review deliverables.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
- Flexible to support in US business hours.
- Able to coach team members to develop skills and scale up expertise to meet deliverables
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has: