Job ID 4728
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position – Senior Full Stack Developer
Location – Chennai
- In depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, Angular, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs, JAVA script.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS etc.
- Hands-on experience in writing clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge on CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s), Jenkins, AWS.
- Good to have Knowledge on serverless framework.
- Knowledge in Python Scripting
- Should be able to work both Front End & Back End.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good in guiding & Training the Trainee/Jr developers
- Good In handling Teams and expect to be good as IC.
- In depth understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance, User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Basic Knowledge in Encryption and decryption of data objects.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good Knowledge in fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Good to have experience in Amazon web services, CloudFront etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Angular: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)