Job ID 9081
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior Clinical Data Associate
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Maintains awareness of the pertinent elements of contract and scope of work for assigned project(s) and communicates status updates to the Project Manager (PM) and/or Biometrics Project Manager (BPM) as necessary.
- Reviews and adheres to the requirements of study-specific DMP for assigned project(s) and updates as required.
- Creates and enters test data for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for data entry screens, edits and data review listings, all different roles used in the study and Targeted Source Data Verification (SDV) configuration and matrices.
- Receives and enters lab normal ranges.
- Completes and submits Clinical Database Management System (CDMS)-specific access forms and/or spreadsheets.
- Performs reviews of discrepancy (edit check) output and validation listings based on data entered into the clinical database. Based on this review, queries or applies self-evident corrections or other global rulings permitted in cases where queries are not required, per the DVS and/or Data Management Plan (DMP) for the assigned projects. Resolves answered queries and re-queries where appropriate.
- For paper studies, takes receipt of, and reviews, Data Clarification Forms (DCFs) that have been answered by sites and where appropriate, edits the CRF database accordingly.
- For paper studies, performs internal QC checks via listing output from database against CRFs and DCFs. Serves as QC Coordinator for paper studies.
- For paper studies, ensures all CRFs and DCFs received are returned for filing in the Document Control Room per the Data Tracking Guidelines for the assigned projects.
- For EDC studies, performs DM quality review and/or other internal QC checks as required per applicable Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems.
- Participates/Leads in internal meetings.
- Attends in-process review meetings.
- Participates in internal/external audits as required.
- Files documentation in the Data Management Study File (DMSF).
- Maintains proficiency in Data Management systems and processes through regular trainings (CDA Knowledge College)
- Performs SAS mapping QC whereby discrepancies are noted on the SAS mapping test logs.
- Oversees the work of other CDAs as required. This may involve on-the-job training, review of work, as well as ensuring the quality of work performed