Job ID 4131
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Amazon Marketing Service
- Maintain and monitor bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting right ad formats, other facets of AMS in accordance with client goals.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale advertiser accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and can generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Assisting & Training co-workers and end to end training for new joiners on process.
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable insights & recommendations that influence short term / long term digital media strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales to drive incremental business to increase the volume of Amazon clients
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience of managing multiple AMS campaigns simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- AMS Certification