Job ID 20639
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Make a difference: In the modern commerce, customers are spoiled for choices, competition has become fierce, customer and market behaviours are changing very fast, and cost of incorrect pricing is exponentially higher with both short term and long-term impacts. In this role, you will empower companies with the power of automation, artificial intelligence, and speed in making the right pricing decisions for their businesses.
- As an Inside Sales Manager, you will manage and nurture the pipeline of potential customers showing interest in using our product and services, spread across India or overseas territories, potentially from companies in travel, retail, ecommerce, d2c, media and entertainment domains domains. Your comfort and expertise in value selling and data analysis will help you perform exceptionally well in this role.
Day To Day Job Responsibilities Will Include
- Nurture inbound leads and achieve / improve on the target conversion rates
- Plan and execute multiple product marketing campaigns, and spread knowledge and build interest in our products, and inturn increase the inbound leads funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of the dynamic pricing offerings, align product positioning to the sale methodology
- Understand target customer’s business requirements, create a value selling pitch and nurture leads
- Conduct pre-sales analytics and/or PoC / Pilot projects to demonstrate the value created for the prospects in using Sciative’s SaaS offerings.
- Work with internal data engineers and pricing consultants to develop sets of use cases for the prospects and build a data driven pitch for clients.