Job ID 9117
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because
to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
The Salesforce developer will be a key member of the enterprise applications team, providing daily support for Salesforce CRM system, enhancement projects and strategic initiatives. The primary focus of this position is on salesforce and sharepoint/Teams integration, and proposal/contract custom solution on lightning sales cloud.
The individual will partner with onshore business and technical teams to implement new functionality to ensure the technology is leveraged to the fullest.
- Provide functional support for salesforce CRM products on lightning platform – Sales cloud, custom solution for proposal and contract pricing process and Salesforce-MS Teams-Sharepoint integrations.
- Provide end to end support for enhancements and projects – technical design, development – custom/configuration, deployment and estimation.
- Resolve production tickets – Provide user assistance and resolve defects.
- Participate in the analysis and design sessions and understand functional, technical and business requirements for small to large scale project initiatives.
- Analyze business processes, configuring CRM out of the box features and custom solutions for specific business needs.
- Analyze historical data, trends, and working with business and recommending changes to Einstein analytics to provide better insights and actionable items.
- Work collaboratively with others on both onshore and offshore teams to create custom, scalable processes for the enterprise CRM.
- Liaise with technical lead to build and implementation of API and integration solutions for internal and external systems.
- During testing phase, prepare test data, plan and conduct module testing and support End-to-End and UAT testing.
- Define deployment activities and migration of technical components into different release path sandboxes and production.
- Setup, configuration and maintenance App exchange products and business rules.
- As technology evolves, upgrade custom solutions as per user needs.
- Developing the code should be in accordance with the specifications and standards of development.