Job ID 1142
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for complete bidding cycle including scouting out FM opportunities, sourcing sub contractors, bid preparation, documents submittals, bid submission, review of contracts, etc.
- Responsible for the sourcing/ procurement and obtaining competitive pricing for a variety of services for US government entities such as facilities maintenance agreements, janitorial services, landscaping, tent rental, hazardous/general waste removal, repairs and maintenance (plumbing, electrical, etc.) and pest control
- This position will require review of bid specificiations/Statement of work, issue Requests for Quotation, evaluate Supplier bids, negotiate final price and Terms & Conditions and issue Purchase Orders/contract negotiations to Suppliers for assigned services. This position will evaluate overall performance of existing Suppliers as well as develop new qualified, competitive providers.
- Coordinate attendance at pre-proposal conferences and site visits as required with sub contractors
- Reviewing Pricing, Negotiating price, quantity, terms, and conditions for contract renewals, placing bids to obtain the business of new vendors, discussing pricing, and monitoring all aspects of the terms of a contract.
- Reviewing supplier bid for assumptions/exclusions/deviations from client SOW
- Evaluating suppliers’ quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost element breakdowns.
- Reviewing client as well as sub contractor contracts ensure all conditions regarding the business are met in the contract.
- Monitoring the cost, schedule, KPIs & SLAs and other performance aspects of major subcontracts.
- Work with janitorial contractor to ensure all employees have been trained on client’s building processes and emergency procedures; maintain current roster of contract employees and coordinate with security to maintain current key and access badge records; request card activation/deactivation as needed
- Maintaining quote comparison with different vendors to compile the data for the management’s final vendor selection for the bidding process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹60,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
- Night shift
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Facilities management: 4 years (Required)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)