Job ID 834
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Finance
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Preferred candidates from NBFC, Bank (Retail Assets / CASA), Housing Finance & Having knowledge of mortgage loans can also apply.
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview.
- Initiate Daily, Weekly, and Monthly sales planning
- Effective communication of individual target expectations and team target expectations to the team and plan accordingly
- Adherence to days sales plan for themself and his team for market activities
- Ensuring regular follow up to track the progress of the team and take corrective action wherever required o Ensuring proper planning and availability of resources in advance for all market activities, coordinate with the Branch Manager for activities which will be done in conjunction with other branch staff
- Maintain daily sales efficiency by ensuring leads are updated in daily sales reports by the team
- Initiate NPA customer calling for pending payments
- Generating new business and ensuring the productivity month on a monthly basis
- Ensure all customers provide references, and improve customer satisfaction in order to increase retention
- Attend personal discussions with customers to understand customer profiles. Provide insights to the credit team to reduce fraudulent cases
- Improve branch Sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Proper sales planning activities in areas to increase customer connect
- Collect references from all customers and ensure calling and sending SMSs to all leads to increase the conversion rate
- Planning customer visits to old customers/ HNI customers who have closed accounts to bring them back to SBFC
- Follow up on interest collection to minimize penal charges for each customer and increase customer loyalty o Attend all training on policy and process changes as and when required.
Full Time, Permanent
Retail & B2C Sales