Job ID 2877
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Internet Research Bureau is a global survey company, specializing in quantitative online research and respondent engagement. Headquartered in New Delhi and regional HQ in the US and UK, Internet Research Bureau serves clients in over 40 countries worldwide. The core services include engaging with niche consumer panels globally to gain market insights and designing, programming and conduct client surveys. The company relies on organically acquired and relevant data source.
Immediate joiners preferred!
- Full Time
– Graduate/Post-Graduate (Non- IT) – Freshers can apply. – Requirement- Excellent English Communication Skills are must. – People with experience in any sort of primary research preferred
Roles & Responsibilities-
- This role majorly focuses on PRIMARY RESEARCH
- Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys over the phone with national and international respondents
- Perform secondary research and generate leads using various tools, directories, and websites.
- Conduct surveys with C level, Directors, VP’s industry experts and collect information overcall.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently with attention to detail.
- Working on the conceptualize and designed project methodology in close coordination with the manager.
Rotational Shifts (24*7) [Cabs will be provided].
5 days working (Sat, Sun off)
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- A positive and high patience level.
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Must open for rotational shifts.