Job ID 4860
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on social media, influencer marketing, and partnership marketing, optimizing the campaigns for lead generation & pipeline building.
- Execute brand awareness campaigns on social media platforms.
- Research, curate and build a database(accounts & contacts) using lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc to fuel sales pipeline.
- Work with the product marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Creating and maintaining the database of prospect clients on Hubspot.
- Coordinate with graphic designers and content writers to generate content for social media, emails, and website
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Drive email marketing campaigns end to end, including content, template designs etc.
- Work closely with functional teams in brand, design, product, and business development to ensure marketing is aligned with overall business strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Proven relevant experience/knowledge in creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, etc.
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including content marketing, social media, paid and organic marketing initiatives, webinars, trade shows.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with Email marketing automation software(preferably Hubspot).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- B2B/ SaaS product experience would be a big plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition.