Job ID 4897
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Increase our solutions- social, digital, and events presence and visibility.
Product content – take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes.
- Data-oriented – working with data and insights and pair that for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Passionate about technology – keen to learn about how things work and understand technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Define the multi-product solution for each segment, and partner with the rest of the team to build positioning, sales enablement, and marketing assets to target these sub-segments.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams- sales, partner managers, marketing, and comms- to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives
- Define key KPIs and funnel metrics to implement tracking and reporting
- support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Responsible for our brand management and identity : you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Auterion brand with deep reach into our global open source community.