Job ID 1276
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Project Manager is responsible for all local country implementations, multi-national service centers, regional travel centers, existing business consolidations, GDS conversions, technology product implementations, large office moves, account de-implementations and other non-defined special projects.
Responsible for the utilization of Six Sigma and PMP processes to define, analyze, implement, monitor and control projects. Country Project Manager is responsible as the primary role in low and medium to high complexity, risk and visibility project types. Responsible for local project coordination and as a local resource as part of a Regional or Global project.
Job Specific Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successful project management which may or may not be tied to an implementation bond.
- Meet departmental budget requirements
- Ensure performance measurements comply with departmental/project Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Provide project leadership support from project inception through the complete sales process.
- Confirm all necessary resources are assigned per the project scope.
- Leverage local resources to support projects.
- Facilitate effective and constant communication with all project participants (internal / external).
- Utilize Tempo (or current project management software tool) for plan management and departmental reporting.
- Lead weekly conference calls and maintain project plan updates.
- Distribute meeting notes within departmental guidelines.
- Stand-in Account or Operations Manager in the case of a new business implementation where one is not available or hired. (Management pre-approval required)
- Present at client meetings, representing the Global Project Management dept.
- Ability to validate that suggested process solutions will meet the client’s expectations
- General to strong knowledge of internal mid and back office products or other internally supported tools.
- General to strong knowledge of client facing products including, but not limited to online booking and profile tools, people tracking systems, MIS and data reporting tools.
- This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties and responsibilities, as necessary.