Job ID 4670
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organization that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
- Develop, and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Identify new suppliers and develop the existing supplier.
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Coordinate deliveries
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
- Previous working experience Procurement and Purchasing for 10 year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation aptitude.