Job ID 4478
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Maharashtra | Mumbai
Should have working knowledge and experience of working on B2B Logistics, freight Forwarding,or Tech logistics Company
- Responsible for providing all the rates necessary for a Sea shipment..
- Providing Lowest possible freight from various shipping lines on Pan – India Level(FCL) along with Exact routing & Transit Time.
- Filing Special rates in case of special requests..
- Negotiating for Better rates from Various Co-loaders along with Lowest Destination charges(LCL)
- Handling Project ,ODC or OOG, Reefer, Break Bulk ,ISO Tank cargo.
- Getting rates from all the Sea Ports & Dry ports(ICD’s) along with checking container availability at the ports.
- Negotiating for additional free days or any other requests from client.
- Obtaining Haulage/Transportation charges from CONCOR or Local transporter.
- Updating Sales / Customer Service team regarding rise or Fall of Freight levels.
- Intimidate them regarding upcoming GRI or other Notices from shipping Lines
- Maintaining Monthly/fortnightly Rate sheets for all the destinations.
- Determine how to handle a particular shipment by fetching exact needed details from customer.
- Identifying the Exact type of container required for any shipments based on its dimensions.
- Taking DDU/DDP rates from Overseas agents & shipping lines(Door Delivery).
- Satisfactorily Handling Customers queries regarding export procedures.
Experience – 3 to 5 years.
Qualification – Nothing specific as such.