Job ID 2907
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Immediate joiners preferred
- Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purpose.
- Capture reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner
- Strong expertise in designing intuitive and interactive reports/dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of reports/dashboards
- Knowledge on connecting to multiple data sources through Power BI is required.
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Should have handled complexity around visualization and/or data.
- Should have strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server, strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Experience on any ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Worked on DAX query
- Able to connect Power BI with various data source
- Strong understanding of Power BI user and group security configuration
- Experience in Power BI Desktop, Power Pivot, Power Query, Workspace, Reports, Gateway, Power Apps.
- Hands-on Knowledge on dimensional modeling, semantic layer & data structures for efficient utilization of data for the reports along with good exposure in query optimization techniques.
- Experience in a role that involves BI, Data Warehouse, Dash-boarding, and Analytics using the Microsoft ecosystem Experience in writing SQL queries & DAX queries.
- Good to have knowledge on Embed Codes, Power BI API & Power BI Licensing.
Analytical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities
Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Candidate should be available to join onsite in Noida.