Job ID 1154
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Participate in forming effective paid ads strategies
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads,, Bing, and Facebook ads for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Maintain and monitor different ad campaigns on Facebook ads.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign
- structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Find ways to reduce the risk of invalid clicks
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired skills: –
- Knowledge of Paid Ads practices.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- University road, Vesu, Surat – 395017, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you from Surat?
- What’s your expected CTC?
- Paid Ads Specialist: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Ads: 1 year (Preferred)