Job ID 6863
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Identify the missing keynotes in the existing operations and fulfil the same by creating a standard process.
2) Initiate steps to drive cross-functional projects for process execution and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
3) To implement various logistics and operational analytical concepts including cost benefit analysis, operational impact studies, distribution network analysis, etc.
4) Analyze data from AS-IS process to find out the errors in current processes
5) Work along with the KPI owner to conduct RCA of the deviation and support stakeholders in determining the corrective actions.
6) Finding Cost effective solutions for ongoing process improvement
7) Coordinate with the existing Team to create a new plan for business growth.
9) Ensure that the current processes meet legal requirements and standards of the market.
10) To solve complex operational problems with data driven approach
11) Plan & monitor logistic deliveries to achieve targeted SLAs
12) Creating and implementing logistics strategies.
13) Will lead the whole team with proper guidance.
1) Excellent communication & negotiations skills ( with stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers)
2) Advanced MS Excel, SQL
3) Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
4) Decision making qualities and have good presentation & communication skills
EXPERIENCE- 5-8 YRS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹70,000.00 – ₹90,000.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali – 160062, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer