Job ID 9707
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Install/Configure and administer Oracle Data Integrator.
- Maintenance of Business intelligence applications (OBIEE,Essbase and ODI)
- Support of Application Deployments and patch bug fix(OBIEE and ODI).
- Participation in design and staff meetings-The administrator will be required to attend regularly scheduled team and planning meetings.
- Install, upgrade and configure OBIEE tools.
- Be proficient in the use of repository variables.
- Understand Weblogic and fusion middleware administration.
- Should have Cognos support, administration and maintenance skills.
- Should have monitoring knowledge using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Understand the standard of best practices in BI administration environment.
- Understanding reporting/dashboards and data analytics.
- Can work as team member as well as individual contributor.
- Should be expert in troubleshooting.
- Independent thinker