Job ID 604
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Purpose of the Role:
- Timely And Error Free Processing Of Card Applications.
- Provide excellent service to US card applicants/Card Members
- Processing Of Applications by Ensuring Complete Analysis of Available Data on Profile,
- adhering to outlined Procedures
- Ability to connect with customer’s and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Ability to Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquettes
- Understand the bank environment and confidentiality of customer data
- Assist Audit, Internal And Compliance Functions at times Of Audits To Ensure All Control Issues
- Are Identified And Addressed.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the company
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvement on existing processes, procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal support
- Candidate should be customer centric.
- Support All Other Day-To-Day New A/C Processes And All New Initiatives
- Shift Timings – 24*7
Critical Factors to Success:
- Proven ability to craft and implement effective communications plans serving a broad audience
- Effective understanding of employee communications best practice
- Experience minimum 12 months in the current role
Academic Background: Graduate
- Functional Skills/Capabilities: Minimum 1Year Of Experience In relevant field
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Basic Computer skills mandatory
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹950,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sector 43, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- International BPO (Voice): 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)