Job ID 31149
Career Level StudentManagerOfficerExecutiveOthers
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India, Asia and Africa. With a talent base of over 10,000+ employees, the company has presence in 60+ countries predominantly in India, SAARC, ASEAN, MENA, South Africa and UK. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total workforce.
This position is specifically responsible for the following:
- Establish Wipro FullStride Cloud Services as a leader in cloud, improving brand perception, drive demand across target customers, media, ecosystem partners, analysts, and more
- Developing and executing the marketing strategy for the service line. Thereafter, overseeing the design, development, and execution of an integrated marketing plan aligned to business goals
- Working with both the business and a content marketing team to produce POVs, case studies, videos, solution collateral and other types of content.
- Oversee the participation in industry analyst and advisor benchmark reports such as Forrester, Gartner, Everest, IDC, ISG, etc.
- Guiding event participation ranging from webinars to roundtables to large industry events.
- Working with key partners to develop and execute joint marketing plans.
- Collaborating with other Wipro marketing teams, including GTM, partner, brand and service line teams to advance the marketing plan and business objectives.
- Manage a marketing budget and team