Job ID 7314
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Responsible for daily operations of regional HR Support Services organization including support services, data management, compliance oversight, process design and harmonization efforts following mergers & acquisitions. Focused on the employee support model, starting with Self Service (Tier 0) up through Elevation Support (Tier 3). Committed to continuous improvement through the management of data, leveraging of technology, and redesign of processes – all leading to the most efficient and effective work processes that are repeatable and sustainable across the organization. Provides direct supervision for support staff, ensuring HR goals through individual performance & development
- Providing HR assistance to the HR Leadership team, including communications on reporting, onboarding, off boarding, employee relations, and other HR related tasks.
- Documenting, providing administrative support and identifying opportunities for standardization of the following Solutions Programs:
- Background Checks: vendor liaison
- HR Compliance (I9, Audits, AAP support)
- PTO / Leave / Attendance Tracking
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Time Tracking
- FACIS Debarment Annual Checks
- Employment/Salary Verifications
- Understand the business in order to anticipate the needs of the HR Leaders and provide proactive support.
- Act as vendor relations liaison to identify issues and areas of improved performance. Maintain issues logs and SLAs for assessment of service delivery.
- Create a collaborative partnership with the team to create seamless support of background checks for our candidates and managers.
- Manage HR programs & processes with a lens on assessing programs across the company to standardize in conjunction with process owners and key stakeholders
- Responsibility for program relationship management throughout all areas; service levels agreements, key performance indicators, invoice approvals, reporting etc.
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans which include identification of project tasks, clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities,
- Perform tasks associated with program administration such as submitting forms, tracking budgets, gaining approvals, etc.
- Develop and maintain program metrics including usage and divisional demographics
- Change Management/Communication/Training: coordinating training and communication activities, tracking program metrics
- Collaborating and coordinating with HR partners to manage the administration of various programs. Participate in special projects within HR and the business group(s) being supported.
- Leadership of HRSS Team Members. This may require daily guidance on tasks, workloads, absences, being point of elevation and distribution of work duties/projects.
- Responsible for coaching and developing team members in all areas of shared services delivery, including but not limited to inquiry and process management, metrics and behaviors related to the customer experience.
- Facilitates routine meetings & discussions with team to ensure goal achievement and efficiencies, while escalating to management if known roadblocks or challenges exist.
- Sets performance goals and objectives and provides to appropriate leadership; conducts performance evaluations/reviews.
- Manages employee performance, including issues management and delivery of appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or HR preferred or moderate relevant Profession Human Resources or HR Shared / Support services experience with 6+ years’ experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Vendor Relations experience
- General knowledge of HR laws and principles
- Strong analytical and skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to HRIS Systems, SharePoint and Excel
- Acts in an Ethical and Compliant manner and requires other to do the same.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Some Travel required (up to 10%)