Job ID 435
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
HR Brain HUB is hiring for one of their fastest growing startup clients for Manager Finance in Finance Operations Team who can manage both P2P and O2C on entity level experience. Recently our client has raised 3.2 billion Rupees ($40+ million) in Seed A funding round.
Our Client’s Overview:
- They are the next big disruption in the ecommerce space and a big game changer for brand / business owners who now have a chance to monetize their brand / businesses and become serial entrepreneurs.
- They are an ecommerce aggregator – They acquire, streamline and scale ecommerce brands /merchants selling on marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Shop clues etc. Post which they nurture and grow them. Their goal is to acquire 30-50 brands /merchants in the next 2-3 years.
- This is a unique platform where a financial professional will get a flavor of Analytics, business and rapid acquisitions and build the organization from the ground up. With the initial aim to outsource transaction work, this position has an opportunity to work on structures, process, and M&A.
Location: Gurugram |5 Days Working Company (Saturdays and Sunday Off)
Vacancy – 1
Reports to: Director Finance-Ops
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale process of P2P
- Track implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports
- Ensure operational controls are in place and monitored against service level agreements and contract terms & conditions (adherence to policies, operating procedures, control standards, meeting challenging deadlines)
- Accountable for Accounts Payable process which involves activities like: Document management, Ensuring Timely Invoice processing within TAT, Intercompany Non-Trade payments and outstanding handling, vendor reconciliation.
- Reconciling stock movement outwards in inventory management tool with marketplaces and books.
- Reviewing vendor Aging, PO Aging and GRN Aging and resolving the challenges.
- Accountable for On time processing of Employee Reimbursements, adherence to reimbursement policies and assisting with all the employee queries.
- Identifying and communicating all the challenges and GAPS in process followed of AP and work towards the resolution of the same.
- Ensure timely submission of Month end closure activities and reporting’s
- Coordinate with Tech / Product team in case of error or communication issue between ERP and Database
- Liaise with business lines and functions on training them on the AP process documents and solving the queries.
- Handling Day to Day queries from all the stakeholders with regards to AP
Qualification and Experience:
- CA/MBA Finance with 5-7 Years of Experience preferable from a startup
- Quick learner with the ability to identify and drive changes to the business functions, organization and processes.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Excellent desk top skills (MS Excel, MS Word, & MS PowerPoint) with the ability to quickly learn and master new applications.
- Excellent Knowledge of working on ERP.
Skills and Mindset:
- Domain Knowledge of AP/AR, Transition & Project Management
- Team Management experience is mandatory
- Strong conceptual problem solving, creativity
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong communication and articulation