Job ID 4195
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and can generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in Google Adwords, and managing PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Adwords Certification
- Team Management Skills