Job ID 1264
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the admin? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
The Manager Administration is responsible for efficiently supporting employees in multiple office and/or virtual locations to create a safe and professional environment for all employees, clients, vendors, and guests. This role supports the employee base by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems, policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring businesses run smoothly via administrative support. Preside over facilities management, security management, and other facets of administration. This position may manage other office personnel.
- Manage suite/office security access to facilities.
- Assure that telephone service & guests are received with professional courtesy.
- Manage the telephone system on-hold music and announcements as required for holidays, inclement weather, etc. (interface with Telecommunications Department).
- Maintain address & telephone lists for employees and field executives.
- Manage the Mailroom and assure that all tasks are completed in a timely and courteous.
- Liaison with Property Management to assure that security (security cards), maintenance, office temperature, keys, cleaning, building safety are managed and maintained appropriately.
- Ensure Employee Safety within office locations.
- Prepare Disaster Recovery Plans in event of fire, floods, earthquake, major storms, etc.
- Distribute plans to employees, train employee and run practice drills.