Job ID 2472
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Work in collaboration with the producers and creative team to prepare a shooting schedule along with other key members.
· Negotiate with vendors to ensure unnecessary inflation of production budgets
· Should be comfortable with moving within the city and outside the city as and when required
· Should be willing to go and procure anything that the shoot requires from the markets
· Should be available at all times including late night and early morning shoots / meetings.
· Scout location for the shoot and prepare availability report
· Make all the financial arrangement required to secure the chosen location for production process to begin
· Take care of all the formalities concerning the shooting location and the production process, so it moves ahead without any stoppage.
· Create a production budget including the expenses for everything right for the personnel, location and the equipment used.
· Interact with the producers regarding the budget and keeping them informed about the financial viability of the project.
· Assist in the recruitment process for crew members and stay in constant touch with them to provide constructive feedback
· Solve any production issues on the set regarding the location or personnel to ensure a fast paced and efficient production process.
· Take care of the transportation and accommodation for all the cast and crew and ensuring that no issues arise.
· Be available to solve any issues regarding the personnel, location or equipment used in the production process.
· Keep a tab on the production equipment and staying in touch with the supplier to ensure quick delivery when necessary
· Prepare the daily production report detailing how the day’s production process went and suggesting any changes or improvement that can be made to make it smoother.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- What is your expected monthly salary?
- Line Producer: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Speak with the employer