Job ID 609
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lead Generation Executive – Night shift- Database Industry
* Work closely with the sales team in identifying target markets, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development (lead generation) activity.
* Plan and oversee segment and account level research and map the account, identify potential clients, identify key needs.
* Oversee Contact database management – data sourcing, contact qualification, classification, communication and updates.
* Plan out lead generation campaigns with the head of field marketing, including email and calling campaign plan, lead qualification follow-up and nurturing.
* Oversee calling, lead qualification and handover to sales.
Tracking and Reporting
* Report weekly activity and log all lead related data.
* Pipeline reporting and tracking from lead to pursuit to closure.
* Development and execution of quarterly and yearly lead generation plan.
* Performance indicators will include-
* Quality of leads generated
* Progression of leads into opportunities
* Number of deal closures and new client acquisition
* Value of business generated
* Overall team management, training, and performance management
* Experience: 2-4 years
* Ability to work in a goal oriented environment under pressure.
* Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills a must.
* Experience working with multiple products and services.
* Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required.
* Outstanding skill in the use of Word, Excel, and various email programs.
Interested candidates can send their resume mentioning the subject heading or call schedule for the interview.
Contact No: 9060571717
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹250,000.00 per month
- Food allowance
- Day shift
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)