Job ID 3941
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
● Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction for the client base while ensuring annual contract renewal and g
● Project manages day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts. Day-to-day activities include keeping a tab on what’s happening inside accounts (sales – spend – ROI – what’s happening now) and always being updated with the latest information from media buyers and strat
● Create an environment of “Client First” at all levels of the organ
● Serve as the go-to resource for clients’ product and process knowledge and collaborate with teammates to help them deliver the best possible service experience for th
● Understand project requirements and make sure the team and client both are operating to the fullest extent to make
● Serve as the liaison to the support organization for client knowledge, and for appropriately managing e
● Answering, Resolving queries, follow-up cal
● Preparing minutes of a meeting or call between
● Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and busi
● Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism, and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer servi
● Drive increased engagement for new and exi
● Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our chur
n rate near zero.
● Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cro
ss-sell and upsell
● Influence future lifetime value through higher service adoption, customer satisfaction, and ove
rall health scores.
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
● Excellent interpers
onal and writing skills
● Be an ex
tremely good team player
● Strong organizational skil
ls and detail orientation
● A high level of professionalism a
nd positive work behavior.
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy,
● Ability to multi-task and perform
effectively under pressure.
● Required to work cross-functionally within the organizat
ion and with external clients
● Self-directed and proven
ability to work independently
● Strong analyti
cal, and problem-solving
● Deep customer empathy.
● Ability to have diffic
ult conversations with customers.
● Be familiar with Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, and various social media branding/marketing solutions. You don’t have to be
experts. We will train you aptly.
Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite